Wednesday, October 14, 2009

From the gotta have one of these things department.....

Imagine it's raining out, blowing and cold, yet you have a real hankering for a good porterhouse steak, what to do, what to do. Grill at your table of course. I hope you have more luck that I convincing my wife that I wont fill the house with smoke and grease. She still has fond memories of my attempt at grilling using the broiler last month.




New electric grill that takes true grilling to the table. With SteakHouse Grill, food products cook without coming into contact with their fats as is true with traditional grilling. The uniquely designed grill cooks in vertical position and excessive juices drain into the special tray, cooking healthier and tastier foods, and preventing the formation of annoying smoke. Ariete

No comments: